My children. They are frickin' hysterical. (oh yes, I am one of THOSE mothers)
This is me attempting to cheer up:
1.The following is not a staged picture. It actually happened. Apparently signing "eat" to get food of her own was just too much effort...who needs a dog to lick your face when you have a hungry big sister?
2. On Saturday I was organizing some stuff in the kitchen and Daddy was
watching the children staging a revolt. I was hastily called in and found them doing this....(Daddy seemed pretty pleased with himself for the organized activity...I'm SURE he taught Addison her fancy footwork piano moves)
4. which made her speech therapist my new favorite person when she brought bubbles for the long Monday morning session...
5. of course, good therapy has to be rewarded...
6. the sign over my kitchen sink helps break winter blues as well. (I feel a deep, thought provoking blog post from all the thinking I have done on this while I
make more coffee)
There, I spent an entire blog post cracking myself up...problem solved...wait, you're still here?
In that case....
7. MAKING A DIFFERENCE in a little girl's life helps fight the winter blues like you wouldn't believe. Please check out this blog and help if you can!
What do you do to combat wintertime blues????
p.s. anyone have any good book recommendations? Just finished the 3 Hunger Games books (in 24 hours...could NOT put them down) and I'm looking for another good read...